KneeBouncers love playing with purpose, and we have several interactive number games to teach numbers! Thanks to Carisa at 1+1+1+1, you can use an adorable printable math pack at home to reinforce number knowledge!
Here’s what’s included in the pack:
1. A simple graphing activity based on Run Puppy, Run!
2. Two sets of super-versatile number cards. You can use them to work on matching, numerical order, number identification, or play memory.
3. A more challenging math maze game for older preschoolers working on number sequencing and number identification.
Other Ways to Play with the Puppy Math Pack
The Puppy Math pack from 1+1+1+1 has plenty of fun ways to play, as suggested on their site. But here are a few more ways you can play!
- Print two sets and make a number match game.
- Practice matching a quantity to a numeral using counting cubes or other small toys like cars or animals.
- Use the cards to make patterns based on color or which puppy design is on the card.
- Hide numbers around the house and go on a number scavenger hunt.
- Use number magnets and encourage your child to match the numbers on the cards to the same number magnet.
- Practice greater than and less than using the cards.
Many thanks to Carisa for helping us to develop these activities. Head over to her site and download the math pack!
- Check out other ways to connect KneeBouncer Games with play by reading Shape Identification: Our Ship Shape Game and Extending Play and Number Play: DIY Number Game for Toddlers and Preschoolers.
Updated May 27, 2023, by L. Elizabeth Forry